Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Birthday!!!



aha!! Thanks all my frienz.. really love u all so much.. u all message make me so sweet N 感动叻!!! Thanks.. Muakzz.. Today i'm still working even though birthday.. Sien.. actually i want celebate my birthday with my frienz.. many year i didn't organize a birthday party already.. After finish work.. me N my dear go KAZHEN Sushi have dinner.. hehe.... nice o...



See... Hmmm.. Really delicious.. Tis Sushi Shop Juz open tis year.. Only two or three month... de thing also cheap.. many place also.. hee.. cause i also go Excape Sushi no more seat.. Sien..






2 comments:

Simple❤Nice❤Me said...

感动吗??
那就好咯。。
明年吧。。跟我们一起庆祝...
muacks**

Patricia said...

see ur b-day next year fall on which date ok.. if weekend I sure celebrate with u de.. hehe.. Miss u..